First there was P90X, then P90X2, and now P90X3? Yes sir, the next advanced home workout program will be available on December 10th, 2013! P90X changed my life, no doubt about that, and then I was fortunate enough to be featured in the P90X2 Shoulders & Arms workout. Even though I might be a little biased since I was in the program, P90X2 still is one of my favorites. It’s focus on core is what I was missing in my workouts, and I felt like it got me into the best overall physical condition I’ve ever been in before! Now, though, there’s P90X3, and from what I’ve been seeing about it, man, it’s going to be a GREAT one! So what exactly is P90X3?
Personally, I’m real excited about this program, probably just as much if not more than I was with Body Beast. Why? A lot of reasons. In October we had our second child, Alaina,
and unfortunately she is extremely colicky, and any parent with a colicky child knows that taking care of the child takes up a lot of time. With P90X3 being just 30 minutes long, I will be able to get in an excellent workout in a short period of time, not taking too much time away from caring for Alaina, but yet allowing me to stay healthy at the same time. P90X3 will be great for anyone with a busy schedule. On top of that, it has a balance of cardio and resistance workouts. Personally, I’ve never been a fan of cardio programs, only because I don’t like cardio, but I do know the importance of incorporating some cardio routines into my workout regimen. Plus, it’s so important to lift weights to maintain some mass, which is something I just don’t want to lose. With a balance of both cardio and resistance, I think P90X3 is going to be my new favorite program.
- Workouts are 30 minutes long.
- It’s a 90 day program, split into 3 blocks, similar to P90X.
- Purchase it from a Beachbody Coach (Don’t have a coach? Make me your coach by clicking here!) and receive FREE shipping until 12/31!
- Purchase the P990X3 Challenge Pack from a Coach and receive a FREE P90X3 hat! Valid until 12/31.
- P90X3 Pricing
- Base Kit – $119.85 + S&H
- Deluxe Kit (Base Kit + 3 additional workouts, tub of E&E, 3 B-Line Resistance Bands) – $239.70 + S&H
- Ultimate Kit (Deluxe Kit + Tub of Recovery Formula, P90X Chin-Up Bar, P90X Chin-Up Max, Beachbody Jump Mat) – $329.55 + S&H
- P90X Challenge Pack (P90X3 + Shakeology Home Direct) – December special at $180
- Order by 12/15 and have it GUARANTEED to be delivered before Christmas!
- P90X3 is a SEPARATE program from P90X and P90X2, meaning you don’t have to complete the other two before starting this one.
- Beginners can do P90X3!
- The program comes with an excellent, updated Nutrition Guide. There will be Vegan options available as well.
- There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 Base system.
- The P90X3 Deluxe Package comes with 3 additional workouts.
- An MMX workout, Pilates type workout, Agility workout, and Isometric workout will be included in the program.
- 39 out of 40 people in the test group lost 10% body fat or more! (INSANE!)
- Equipment: free weights or bands and a pull-up bar (optional but I recommend it).
- There will be modified, in between, and advanced versions for the exercises.
- The ab workout is excellent.
Like I said, I’m really looking forward to starting P90X3 in a few weeks! My wife Melinda is going to be doing it with me, and this will be the first time she has worked out in a year because of being pregnant. We are both really excited to see what kind of results we get! We will be holding a Challenge Group on Facebook if you’re interested, and all you have to do is send me a message over there. Just “LIKE” my page and then message me, or you can email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to purchase P90X3, click on SHOP below! Like I said, it won’t be available until December 10th.